"
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life is sometimes a creative act, all the time I suspect. From what we wear to how we speak,and what we we produce. Making babies is the ultimate act of creation.


I thought of that as I gazed at my fat pumpkin waking from her rest. She has large dark brown eyes, long lashes and big pouty lips. Not to mention her ringlets. She could be flying across the Sistine Chapel, sans her pull-up.


And I made her. Well,with God and my husband's assistance. And she speaks, yells and sings. What a wonder. She also steals what she wants from stores, at 3 that's OK- even adorable.


Today I just pondered her, and what we lose when we deconstruct life. We destroy beauty, destroy a masterpiece like Picasso did regularly.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Wolfy said...
A lovely piece of surrealistic art. Good form and presenatation. Your blog needs a bit of color and more artworks, though. And, you font is too plain and small. I invite you to visit my art blog depicting women warriors at werewolfking.blogspot.com
Wolfy