"
Tuesday, June 19, 2007


psychophagic:soul eater





I believe in Good and Evil. means soul eating, I learned that term when I was reading about narcissism. If you are spiritual, acknowledge a soul, you know what I mean if it has happened to you. I have been insulted before, hurt like everyone, heartbroken and scared. Those experiences were all different, than this. It's as if I am a pawn in a game, involuntarily I am someones amusement. They don't bore of me when I ignore them, they up the stakes. They want a response, a reaction.That's all I am to them, a reaction. Good or bad, and they want their fix like any drug fiend.This is what it feels like to objectified and mutilated. But I keep dodging their pins, I refuse to be their specimen. No fucking way.

courting a tsunami
there's a space between my brows
where the wrinkles started
and my eyes meet
when i formulate a thought
and get into poeticspace/ speak
I furrow like farmers till
and I remember my only impressive ability is (skill?)
skipping stones until I see I've made ripples too
and courted a tsunami
been stoning myself
and the salty/guilty spray
is man-made

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,